Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Trello community!

xtoq September 8, 2019

Like many of you here, I love Trello! And of course, I have to enter for a chance to win a Taco plushie (I guess the Trello Gold is nice too but...Taco...) so here's my post. 

Who I am: I'm a UX / UI / Visual designer from the Midwest in the United States.

What do I use Trello for: Everything! Grocery list, reading list, projects, habit tracker. Trello as a PM works better than those other use cases, but what can I say, I'm addicted to Trello.

What is my best Trello tip: paste a list of items into the "Add New Card" field or a checklist and Trello will turn it into individual cards or checklist items. Saves so much time! (Now if only I could copy a plain text list of checklist items...)

Looking forward to continuing to be a part of this great community!

3 comments

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2019

Can you share a sample screenshot displaying how you manage reading list or Grocery list?

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2019

@xtoq Welcome, friend! I, too, love that Trello automatically creates a checklist from copying/pasting. We're so glad to have you here. 😄

Shaun Sheehan September 11, 2019

@Deepanshu Natani - not a reading or grocery list, but I used Trello to plan my trip and it was very helpful! I really loved being able to add lists, links, pics... Here is a screenshot of how I used it to keep track of what I wanted to pack.  It was especially handy having mobile access as random things kept popping into my head on the go. 

packing.PNG

Like Erica Moss likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events