Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello My Name is Thierry From France

Fivetee August 24, 2019

HI Everyone,

I am a Trello longtime user (maybe from around 2012) and I really enjoy this application.

I have installed in all my device (ipad, android phones) and uses it also everyday in browser mode.

At the beginning, I had boards for professionnal and personal matters but years after years, I use Trello mostly for personal matters. I have shared 1 same board with my spouse for year. We write on it every common cards that concerns our common day life.

The reasons why I use less in a professional way is that I didn't succeed to spread this love for Trello to other members of my team (in my software company, we already have other official tools) .

What I really like in Trello is that we can manage nearly everything through simple and clear features. Sharing board with other people is also a key point (I really enjoy to see when there are new lines in Activity section that are added from someone else than me, that makes me feel that things are progressing).

In simple words, I just want to thank the whole Trello Team for all this.

Thierry

2 comments

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2019

Thanks for sharing your love of @Fivetee - I completely agree its an amazing tool! You may want to share the Trello Team Playbook with your team. Perhaps if they start using it for personal use like you do, they may branch out and use it for project management or even something small like organizing a team pot luck!

https://trello.com/en/teams

Have a super day!
Jodi

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2019

@Fivetee Such a pleasure to meet you, Thierry! Your point is well taken in terms of trying to get other folks on your team to hop on board, but Jodi's link above is a great resource. Looking forward to seeing more of you. 😄

Like Fivetee likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events