Google Assistant Integration with Trello breaking tomorrow

Jon Talley August 30, 2022

I have been using an IFTTT integration for a year that is being removed by Google tomorrow, explained in my response here How do I add a trello card with google assistant? (atlassian.com)

How can I request that Atlassian create a "Hey Google" command in assistant similar to these companies: assistant.google.com/explore/search?q=list

I've tried an integration with Zapier (see first link response), but it fails to title the card. 

Has anyone else found a way to add a trello card by saying "Hey Google!"? 

3 comments

Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2022

Hi Jon,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear that an integration that you used so often has been removed!

We don't have any plans to add that functionality currently, so I'd recommend reaching out to the Zapier support team directly. They should be able to help you set this up in a way which allows you to put a title as well.

Thanks,
Ryan

Nathan Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2022

Hey @Jon Talley 

I've passed your interest in being able to integrate Trello with Google Assistant to our team for consideration but right now we don't have any plans to add that functionality.

For the time being, I'd recommend reaching out to Zapier's support team directly as they may be able to help you with why the Zapier integration isn't adding a name to your cards, you can contact them through this address - contact@zapier.com

Brad Giotes October 19, 2022

Jon,

Did you find a solution?  I loved being able to tell Google to "add xxx to my grocery list" or while I'm getting dressed "add xxx to my todo list"

I'd be willing to switch to Alexa, or switch to a Trello competitor to regain this.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events