cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From dream to Trello Template Heaven: PTC's templates from the IKEA Place story

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2020

Once upon a time ☁😴💤

Many years ago we had this awesome project for delivering IKEA Place - except there were significant challenges in communication and collaboration due to external client and multiple vendors. 

What we did was turn to Trello for all our epic dev ops needs and that resulted in us making multiple Trello Boards (Business Teams) so that we could collaborate and communicate with the countless stakeholders involved in this monster of a project.

My colleague Jefferson and I were extremely privileged to not only be invited to present the story of our Trello journey at this year's virtual summit, but also have the experience of using Trello turned into a really epic blog. [Thank you @Erica Moss for the initial boost!!]

You can watch the Summit talk here From dream to (augmented) reality: PTC's best practices from the IKEA Place story and the Trello bog is here How PTC Turns Retail Dreams Into (Augmented) Reality With Trello !

Our templates readily available for you and your teams! 🤓📑👍

As a result of the engagement with the Trello team and writing of the blog our two most successful boards were turn into Templates!

So, if you and your teams/colleagues notice you are faced with the same challenges we were, then why not give these epic templates a try!??

And we are super proud of the most recent release on the Stats for August:

TrelloTemplate_STATS.jpg

3 comments

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2020

Thanks for sharing, FMA!

giphy

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 4, 2020

My pleasure!! 💙👍

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2020

@Andy - PTC Redundant - Love the use of the Custom Fields Power-Up - the use of color makes it easy to distinguish between key pieces of info, and being able to filter by severity/priority (well, labels) comes in handy. Thank you for sharing!

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2020

It's worked really really well for us and the project. In our experience a colourful Trello is not only informative & insightful, but also engaging; people seem to work much better!

You're very welcome!

Like Erica Moss likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2020

Love this! I so enjoyed your Summit talk 😍 thanks for sharing this and also giving access to your templates. You gave me and my team a boost for Trello (of course also @Erica Moss presentations)

Wohoo for @Andy - PTC Redundant 🤩💙

giphy

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 10, 2020

@Fabienne Gerhard : what AMAZABALLZ feedback. That is so damn awesome to hear. So pleased it has helped.
And your comment made my DAY!!! 💙🤗 Danke Schatz!!

Amazaballz_FMA_ii.gif

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events