Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature request : More customizable "Home" page

Caitlin Davies May 31, 2019

As a Member of many Trello Boards, I want to change some Boards' "Home" page notification settings, so that I can make the Home page useful/relevant to me specifically.

For example : I'm a Member of our DevOps Board to submit tickets, and I only care about my own tickets on that Board. However, I see ALL the Cards for that Board on my Home page, even when I'm not Watching and I'm not a Member. 

I don't care if we're upgrading a server!!! So I want to "unsubscribe" from other people's Cards on similar Boards, because they clog up my Home page a lot.

With this change, I feel like I could actually use the Home page, instead of ignoring it 90% of the time. 

1 comment

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2019

That would be a great feature request @Caitlin Davies , similar to social media home pages/news feeds where you can opt out of certain discussions and cleanup your home page to suit your preferences with click of a button. Have you submitted your feature request directly to Trello? If not here is the link:

https://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello

Have a great day,

Jodi

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events