[Feature Suggestion] Password Protected Personal Boards

vinescarlan May 27, 2019

Hi guys, I just like to suggest a new feature for the boards. Which as described in the title, a Board with Password Protection. This is specially helpful when you are sharing your computer with others, and some people might look into your personal boards, without your permission. There should be at least a simple protection for this.

What do you think?

Thanks!

1 comment

Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2019

Hi Melvin,

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll make sure the team knows that's something you'd like to see! In the meantime, I would suggest logging out of Trello if you're on a shared computer, as that way, your account password will be required and protect all of your boards.

brian ashley March 1, 2020

Mikelj,

I have same interest as Melvin.  While that is an obvious solution, it is the very reason he and I are seeking this feature.  I use Trello 40-50 times per day and I am NOT going to close it every time I go to bathroom, coffee or visit associates down the hallway.  Then I have to re-login each time I return to my desk...Trello is supposed to be about efficiency and saving time...that would be totally counter-productive.  Would really appreciate seeing some variation that allows even just one board per member/account to be PW protected.

Thanks, Brian

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events