Feature Requests

qualitywebsites October 21, 2017

i trello everything, i use it all the time.

feature requests:

01. Stacked Cards

it would be great to stack cards vertically as well. i know that it is technically challenging, since your system already works in a certain way (i am a developer of similar web applications), so i am just throwing it out there as a cool feature to have.

02. Recurring / Repeating (to-do) items

I use trello as a to do board of everything in life, at times, tasks repeat on a regular basis.

03. Reminders

It would be amazing to be reminded about a task.

For example, i shipped a package and want to track it in trello. if i could send a reminder to check the status after x days then i would use it as such.

04. Headers / titles in card comments

This really helps organize comments nicely, some comments should be formatted.

05. Keyboard shortcut to create a list

Mr Alexander

3 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2017

I'm afraid the community is not a place to make feature requests.  We can talk about them, and it's a good place to ask for people to support them or make additional suggestions.

But Atlassian don't look here for new features or to gauge how to improve their products or how to prioritise their backlogs.

Unfortunately, I don't know where to go for new requests, unlike the other products, there is no Jira project for it.

Viral In Nature November 17, 2017

Great requests.

Lucian B. February 20, 2018

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events