Errors Galore

Heather Zygmontowicz September 11, 2020

I am trying to finish "some changes" on my personal Trello account to link with my work account. It seems like it's the process of connecting with Atlassian. Every time I try to do this, which seems to just be confirming my email, I receive an error. It says try again later. I have tried again later for about 2 weeks and still receive the same error. 

Ironically, upon trying to submit a ticket, I also receive an error trying to upload the issue, then also cannot submit the ticket due to an error. What is going on?!Trello Error.PNGTrello Error 2.PNGTrello Error 3.PNG

2 comments

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2020

@Heather Zygmontowicz I'll pass this link onto the team in the Slack channel

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 14, 2020

Hi Heather,

Would it be possible for you to try logging in to Trello in an incognito browser session and trying the email verification again? Based on the number of similar errors you're seeing on different pages, I'm wondering if there's a Chrome extension that might be blocking some of the payload calls for these submissions. An incognito window would ensure we're not dealing with stale javascript/cookies and that any extensions that might cause issues would be out of the way temporarily.

Please let me know what happens when you try again in the incognito window!

Thanks,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Heather Zygmontowicz January 25, 2021

Hi Daniel, I'm sorry for my delay here. I finally went ahead and tried this in the incognito window. Same problem occurs. Help! incognito attempt.PNG

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events