Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email to board stopped working

Steven Toutant
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 30, 2020

Hey to the helpers,

I have been using the same Trello email to board settings for 2 years and all of a sudden it not kicks them back. I have generated a to email to board address 3 times and updated the rule and still no go. I can get the same rule to work for Microsoft Planner but Trello will not take it at all.

Please help!

1 comment

Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 2, 2020

Hey Steven,

It sounds like you have an auto forward rule set for this email-to-board address, is that right?

I have seen a few recent reports like this and it turned out to be outbound forwards to external emails were being blocked by the mail admins in those cases. I'd suggest as a first step confirming there are no blocks at the higher level.

If the same trouble persists after checking though, please send us a message over at https://trello.com/contact. Just be sure to include the email you are sending from and the email to board address you were using, and we can take a closer look!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events