E-mail to create boards or add comments to cards from Trello mobile app

Bob Vanasse May 5, 2019

Why is the obviously useful feature of being able to email comments to cards, or to create a card via email still missing from the Trello mobile app when it has been over a year since this request was submitted and given that this concern has been repeatedly raised in the community boards?  This seriously limits the ability to use Trello from iPads and Android tablets.  Does anyone at Atlassian care about user requests?  How hard can it be to add this?

1 comment

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2019

@Bob Vanasse yeah it's annoying not to be able to get those email addresses on mobile... you can copy the link to the card, paste it into your mobile web browser and get it from there, though.

I personally don't experience the problem since totally integrating my gmail with Trello using this thing I wrote:

https://trello.com/integrations/#/benkoboard

Now, instead of using Gmail and wanting to BCC in Trello to add comments to cards, I can just email to the person I want to contact directly from the card and see the comment there.

Like Marcos Dias Alves likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events