It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Custom fields displayed on mobile app

I have trello gold. I have enabled the custome fields power up on a board, and added a custome field to a card. I selected to have the field value display on the front of the card. Everything works as expected on the “desktop” browser version, but when I view the card in the mobile version I can’t see the custom field values. Do they not display on mobile apps? :-(

1 comment

Torben Atlassian Team Feb 26, 2018

Hey Bradlie,

At this time the only Power-Ups available for our mobile apps are the Calendar and Voting Power-Ups. We're planning to bring more Power-Ups to mobile in the future, although we're not able to share an ETA for when specific Power-Ups will be available. I'll let our team know that you're interested in seeing the Custom Fields Power-Ups come to the mobile apps!

Hi Torben,

I'd like to second this – our team stores a lot of critical data in Trello custom fields and when our team is in the field via the iPad / iPhone app, all of that information is not available for reference or updating in real-time.

Thanks,

Collin

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,619 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you