Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields displayed on mobile app

Bradlie Bennett February 24, 2018
I have trello gold. I have enabled the custome fields power up on a board, and added a custome field to a card. I selected to have the field value display on the front of the card. Everything works as expected on the “desktop” browser version, but when I view the card in the mobile version I can’t see the custom field values. Do they not display on mobile apps? :-(

1 comment

Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2018

Hey Bradlie,

At this time the only Power-Ups available for our mobile apps are the Calendar and Voting Power-Ups. We're planning to bring more Power-Ups to mobile in the future, although we're not able to share an ETA for when specific Power-Ups will be available. I'll let our team know that you're interested in seeing the Custom Fields Power-Ups come to the mobile apps!

Collin March 13, 2018

Hi Torben,

I'd like to second this – our team stores a lot of critical data in Trello custom fields and when our team is in the field via the iPad / iPhone app, all of that information is not available for reference or updating in real-time.

Thanks,

Collin

Like Bruno Andrews likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events