Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cronofy Connector for Trello bug/glitch

Charles Stewart June 4, 2020

@Esme Crutchley 

Heads up Esme, I noticed that Cronofy for Trello kicked me off and then when I tried re-authorising, produced loads of joined cards in my Personal list on my old board My Stuff.

I did the only thing I could, even though it was a bit drastic.

Closed and deleted old board - I'm an Admin -, created a new board, decided to close my account with Cronofy and also cancel the subscription.

I'm sticking to using Planyway to sync solely with Google.

That now seems to be working.

I recommend using the following settings:- All Cards, Default colour for card labels, and Free.

I hope this helps everyone here

1 comment

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2020

Thanks Charles!

I've yet to experience a problem with Cronofy. Even after the 'outage' the other day, nothing on my boards syncing to my Google Calendar through Cronofy has changed. 

I went into each board that syncs to my calendar and clicked on Cronofy to make sure, but nothing needed authorising again, which is very odd considering you had to!

I'm sorry you had to delete your board - what a pain! But as you say, if it was the only way, then it was what you had to do. 

I've heard good things about Planyway as well, so hopefully that sorts out the syncing issue. I had wondered myself about changing from Cronofy to Planyway, but at the moment, for me at least, it's working fine. As the old saying goes "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

I would be keen to hear your experiences of Planyway, so that when my Cronofy subscription ends I can make an informed choice about whether to carry on, or to switch to Planyway. Any feedback would be awesome!

Esme :)

Charles Stewart June 5, 2020

@Esme Crutchley 

Planyway is proving to be absolutely solid.

By keeping the sync settings as I described, (All Cards, Event Colour - Default, Show Completed - No, Show as - Free) the sync works perfectly.

Also on Windows Calendar, as I have two day views, just having Planyway syncing to Google is perfect.

Less clutter.

Overall, I recommend it, especially as Google seem to have improved the ping rate on syncing.

Like Esme Crutchley likes this
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2020

Awesome! Thanks @Charles Stewart 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events