Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crmble will become paid from 2022

OmarBensad December 10, 2021

Hello everybody,

I was checking Crmble's website today & found in their homepage that they are free until the end of 2021.

We all know that Crmble is the most powerful addon in Trello and it's so useful to convert easily your work into a database (mostly to develop your CRM while growing your business + Linking easily Zapier with useful insights).

Thus, could anyone give us a free alternative to Crmble ? (I gave a time to look for it but nothing might be similar) ?

Besides, will Trello really stay a good product with a paid crmble ?

Please feel free to discuss that with me ;)

2 comments

Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2021

Hi @OmarBensad 

Welcome to community! Honestly I don't know of any free CRM tools for Trello and CRM isn't really what Trello is designed for, so yes it will still remain a good tool. This add on just added functionality to Trello to make it do something extra, not it's original intent of an easy to use Kanban style tool.

Honestly any plug-ins for CRM management that aren't paid would worry me from a security perspective anyway. CRM tools manage customer data, and customer data from a business standpoint is the most crucial thing to keep secure. Security costs money to make as vulnerabilities are constantly being discovered so constant patches are needed.

There are some board examples for CRM such as https://trello.com/b/lrAIa0JW/crm-pipeline

The trello userbase is very wide for a variety of different things. Because this was free there may not be other options yet, but again security wise, free add-ons often have the least security guarantees. If you have been using their plugin for a while then you can maybe negotiate with them. But CRM isn't really Trello's target audience. it's just a nice thing it can do because someone made a power-up for it.

Best,

Clark

Like # people like this
OmarBensad December 12, 2021

Thanks so muck Clark

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2021

@OmarBensad hey there! The Crmble team is offering a special plan for current users where you can pay as little as one euro a month for Crmble for the next year, so you mentioned it's the most powerful add-on for Trello - which i think is a great compliment! Maybe that's worth 1 euro a month? 

Also to echo what Clark was saying, I think paid tools are actually more sustainable than free tools because paid ones have a business model, and often free ones are going from day to day and could be interrupted at anytime, plus security is loose because, well they can't afford it! I've always been a big proponent of paying for tools that are useful to you. Even before I needed any paid Trello features, I paid for it because I wanted to support the tool and keep it in business. I'm not going to get any money if you decide to pay for Trello or Crmble, or any other tools, so no hidden agendas here, just thought I'd share my perspective!

Like # people like this
Veronica S December 10, 2021

Add-on developers and orgs also need money to keep their apps running. There are recurring costs involved in development and maintenance of these apps. Why should we be hesitant to pay for any good product which is making our lives easy.

We are customers for these developers and orgs. If we don't pay them how will they sustain and provide us excellent tools like Crmble.

Like OmarBensad likes this
OmarBensad December 12, 2021

Thanks Brittany :) 

Like Brittany Joiner likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events