Create a CRM with Your Trello Board

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2020

Dislcaimer: Crmble approached me about their product and helping them market it, but it was my idea to write about it on here and share it with you all because it’s truly an amazing tool!

Many of us are using Trello to manage several aspects of our lives, including our businesses. You might remember me writing about building the ultimate CRM workflow in Trello on the Trello blog. While that was a solution and did the job, it wasn’t perfect, and still required a lot of work to set up and maintain. 

Apparently I wasn’t the only one trying use Trello to solve my CRM woes. Crmble heard the Trello user’s cries and created a power-up to turn your Trello board into a CRM. They recently approached me and told me about their product, why they came up with it, and their vision for the product. 

I immediately saw the value, as one who has had multiple requests from people who wanted to manage their contacts inside Trello. And I’ve also seen many of us here in the Atlassian community posting about finding hacks and workarounds for making Trello work with our other CRM tools to building a process that worked smoothly. 

So, without further ado, I introduce to you … Crmble: the easy peasy Trello CRM.

Not only does it set up your board lists in a CRM model, but it also adds custom fields to each of your cards to organize your contact info, syncs with gmail and google drive to make sure contact information and documents are all up to date, and it gives you an amazing report of your sales pipeline - all within your Trello board.

Crmble_easy_crm_for_trello.png

Go add it to your boards (it’s free), and the onboarding wizard will guide you through exactly how it works. 

Would love to hear what you all think about it, and I’ve been chatting with this company and have their ear right now and they’re really interested in user feedback, so if you’re interested in helping shape the future of this power-up, I know they’d really love your help.

3 comments

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2020

@Brittany Joiner this looks great, I've been using Trello as an informal CRM for ever, and it really hits the sweet spot but always lacked that "database" side of things; ie. reporting and things like "show me a list of customers I spoke with in 2018 but didn't hear from since" kind of thing.

I should reach out to the Crmble folks and tell them about BenkoBoard/BenkoDesk because combining CRM and reporting etc. with the ability to email directly from Trello cards is pretty sweet ;)

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 18, 2020

@Brittany Joiner speaking of which, can you put me in touch with whoever reached out to you initially? My email is iain@benkodesk.com

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 19, 2020

@Iain Dooley definitely!! Will do!

kellygith May 20, 2020

Interesting, Who could/would I contact to help me a CRM together?  My name is Kelly Githens and can be contacted at kelly@westernequities.com.  TIA

Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2020

Hi @kellygith ,

Thanks for reaching out! You can find us here at hello@crmble.com or organize a meeting with our support team here: https://calendly.com/hellocrmble/meeting-minutes-with-crmble

Cheers

Toni

Winnie December 29, 2021

Hi, I have been using CRMBLE for the last 9 months, all was great until recently. We have been experiencing major issues from card data vanishing, Toppings (FB, G Forms) not syncing, card duplications etc. Is anyone else experiencing the same issues? 

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2022

Hi @Winnie ,

did you try to contact Crmble Support?

Cheers

Toni

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events