Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Site Restore - Pages missing

alanger November 19, 2019

I have restored a Confluence cloud site to a trial instance on a server. There are no pages to recover from this restore. Is it even possible to do a recovery from a Confluence backup file?

2 comments

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2019

@alangerCan you please elaborate the steps executed by you to restore the Confluence cloud site to the trial instance on a server?

Like alanger likes this
alanger November 20, 2019

I've posted a reply twice now and it keeps getting removed.

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2019

@Monique vdB  - can you see any posts from the backend or log entries that might explain why @alanger isn't able to post his reply?

@alanger - perhaps try taking a screenshot of your reply and posting it as an included image on your answer (you'll need at least one word of text along with the image).  That sometimes get's around security measures meant to protect from malicious code.

~~Larry

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 20, 2019

Looks like at least one got caught in the spam filter, I released it now @alanger 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events