Coding Using Trello

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2019

Hey everyone! 

I am Brittany Wispell! I primarily use Trello for working on my Jeep and sometimes grocery shopping. Since this is a topic on coding using Trello I'd recommend using the bitbucket power-up especially for small projects for tracking your coding in Trello. 

There was a discussion started in Off-Topic room related to Programming and Coding for Fun. I'm interested in hearing if anyone uses Trello for personal coding and programming fun? 

I shared my story in the link above! 

The shorter version of my story is that I used Jira/Jira Service Desk to create a fun "proof of concept" for medical general practices checkin/checkout process and billing. I created a website to input billing details ($$,description, billing id) for some medical items. Then in Jira used a database custom field add-on to pull in the data from the website into the Billing tickets in Jira. I did all this by tracking everything that needed to be done in Trello boards. One for Coding and one for what was going into Jira/Jira Service Desk. :)

Can't wait to hear everyones stories!! 

1 comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2019

@Brittany Wispell Congrats! You're one of our winners for free Trello Gold (one year). Please email me at emoss@atlassian.com to collect. 🎉

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events