Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards greying out if not "used" for a while

Miklos Philips January 7, 2018

I find this to be one of the most annoying features that can't be controlled in Trello. For example, we manage a list within which we have an "idea dump" of cards. Lots of them. Those cards are not scheduled, used or whatever for long periods and a bunch of them appear greyed out eventually (makes them look 'inactive').

I wish there was 1) a preference for this NOT to happen at all, or 2) a menu item (function) on the 'list actions' menu where I could say "reactivate all cards in this list" or something to that effect.

1 comment

Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2018

Hi Miklos,

From what you describe, it sounds like the card aging Power-Up might be active for the board in question. Card aging allows you to see at a glance what cards on a board haven't been touched in a while. You can still view or edit these cards after they've grayed out—they'll return to normal once they're edited again.

Any board member can turn that off by going to the board menu, then selecting 'Power-Ups' and selecting 'Disable'. Here's more on card aging from our help pages: http://help.trello.com/article/820-card-aging

Miklos Philips January 9, 2018

Awesome! Thanks. I found it and disabled it.

Kunal Kala September 6, 2020

Is there a way to do this for all cards?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events