Cannot login to Trello app Android, why?

Zane Amari January 25, 2021

I have been utilizing the Trello android application for some time, no issues. Presently notwithstanding, I can't login and the accompanying message shows up: "Something's turned out badly attempting to sign in. Make a point to sign in with Google or SSO if that is the manner by which your record is set up." I can in any case sign in through my telephone's program, in any case.

The last sentence of the mistake message is unimportant, as I'm signing in with an Atlassian/Trello account. I have taken a stab at reinstalling the application, resetting secret phrase. This mistake started on 15.01.2021.

Any assistance appreciated, Zane Amari.

2 comments

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2021

Hi @Zane Amari ,

Welcome to the community!

I think if you clear cache & data from your Trello app & your default browser then it will work fine!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Zane Amari January 25, 2021

ok bro i will try this method now then i will tell you this method is working or not ok ? thanks 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Vojtech Kraus January 26, 2021

Try to delete cache and app data. If it wont help, I would recommend unnistalling and install again. If it still would solve your issue, its possible that there are some data left on phone that cant be removed, then it could help to connect it to desktop and try to locate them, or try clean install of OS.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events