Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler (Power-Up) question: how to create cards from checklist items every month

Gustavo Sanchez January 22, 2019

Why is it that Trello's Calendar Power-Up does not sync in real time?

The creators of Cronofy Power-Up seem to have figured it out.

Shouldn't real-time calendar to board syncing be a standard feature by Trello?

Am I missing something?

I greatly appreciate your support as I try to problem solve for my calendar syncing issue here.

BTW, I love Trello and use it everyday, but this one issue feels like a little pebble in my shoe (very annoying) or like waiting for my grandma to cross the street so we can get to the movies on time. 

Have a great day guys and gals!

Gus

1 comment

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2019

@Gustavo Sanchez I think the post above is copied from your other discussion ;)

But to create cards from checklist items every month you would first copy a card with a checklist template on the first of every month then on the copy convert all items in a checklist to linked cards.

I have never used the power up but in the original bot script it would look like something like this:

on the first day of every month find card "My Template" in list "Templates" and copy it to "ToDo" and on the copy rename it to "This month's tasks" and convert checklist "Sub-tasks" into linked cards in list "Monthly Sub-tasks"

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events