Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing frustration

Paul Delaise October 26, 2021

Dear Community,

Let me start and say I really like the Trello product and I just finished my trial period.  Unfortunately, during my trial period I considered to pay annually. But because of budget constraints we decided to switch back to month to month during the last few days of the trial period.

So where is the phone number to call?   I did not see the option to switch back and it kept directing me to set up a ticket for them to return and answer any questions I had.  I actually needed action not just a question.  Now we are already past our trial and still waiting on them to respond to my three requests in their system.  Has anyone else had this kind of a issue and how can it be resolved.  I am sure it is going to be charging my back account today sometime for the annual amount. 

Paul

1 comment

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2021

Hi @Paul Delaise ,

I can understand your frustration and sorry to hear about this. So, is it with trello or bitbucket( I could see trello in the description and bitbucket as label?

This is community so I think you need to contact Support for this purpose, now there is dedicated support for trello. Did you reach them?

I would encourage to connect them and can share the details if you are looking to connect them and sort out.

Paul Delaise October 26, 2021

I must not have caught that. yes the ticket was for a Trello account.

The only way that I was able to connect was via sending them a message online.

if you have a phone number, please send to me. 

Thanks

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2021

Thanks @Paul Delaise for confirming it's a trello one.

I can understand your frustration but unfortunately, trello does not provide any phone support and the way to reach them through- http://www.trello.com/contact

The support hours and closed days are mentioned here - https://help.trello.com/article/835-trello-support-hours along with what I have shared above.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events