🚨 Beta Testers required πŸ“£ - NEW Power-Up - Threaded Comments for Trello πŸ’¬

Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 24, 2021

Happy Friday Trello Community!

I wanted to see if there is any interest in the Trello Community to Beta test our new Power-Up...

In a meme, this is the problem we’re trying to solve...

Threaded Comments Trello Meme.png

Our solution is Threaded Comments for Trello. It does what the name suggests, allowing you to have threaded replies to your Trello comments πŸŽ‰

Take a sneak peek at it below...

Threaded Comments Beta.png

How could this help you and your team?

• Reduce confusion from multiple conversations happening on top of each other in the comments section.
  • Easily discuss multiple checklist items or sub-tasks within a card.
  • Encourage more conversations to happen in Trello rather than hidden in direct messages or other siloes eg email. 

Want to be first to try it out?

Help shape this Power-Up so we build what you want/need. Register your interest below to be a part of the Beta program and/or be the first to know when the Power-Up launches. 

(NB we’re happy to have any help we can, so we’re not asking for you to join lengthy testing calls here, just a quick 15-30 minute chat is what we had in mind - there might be a goodie for you in return!)

Join the Beta Program

Or if you don’t have time for Beta testing but still want to give us some feedback, please fill out our 2-minute survey.

Complete survey

Thanks for reading and looking forward to chatting with some of you soon!

Have a great weekend,

Dan | Orah Apps

PS feel free to ask any questions below, or email me at dan@orahapps.com :)

2 comments

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2021

Thank @Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_ 

This sounds like a great addition to any Trello board! I'll happily throw my hat into the beta testing ring πŸ˜ƒ

Like β€’ Ingrid Thornton likes this
Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 24, 2021

Great! Thanks @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_! Will drop you an email soon. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts πŸ™‚ 

Like β€’ Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
jfischer October 1, 2021

Sounds useful. Color me interested.

Like β€’ # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events