Be Frightfully Productive with Trello: A Trello Halloween Party

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2020

I’ve never been so excited to announce something in my entire life! This year I’m teaming up with everyone’s favorite @Andy - PTC Redundant  to host the first-ever…

TRELLO HALLOWEEN PARTY

trello-event_1080x1080.png

This is not a drill. You read that right. We’re having a virtual Halloween + Trello party and YOU’RE INVITED.

On October 29th, at 1:00 PM EST, come join me, Andy, the Crmble crew, and our friends at Unito for the first-ever Halloween party that is all about Trello. And this isn’t just your typical virtual event. We’ve got a ton of fun things planned to make it a real celebration and an educational event. Here’s what you can expect. 

Costumes and prizes

We’re not letting virtual ruin the fun. We’ll still be dressing up, and we encourage you to as well! Bring your best Trello-themed costume. Not sure what to wear? Zoom backgrounds are also a valid costume choice! We’ll be having a contest for the best background, best costume, and the best combo of both! 

Party favors

We’ll be sending out stickers to attendees, and you’ll also be able to enjoy some other exciting goodies, like Crmble coloring pages, Trello themed Zoom backgrounds, and more!

This just in: every attendee will get a $20 Atlassian swag code!! Do I need to update the agenda with some time for us to all do some shopping?

Trello-themed snacks and drinks

Unfortunately in these trying times, it’s BYOD, but we’ve got some ideas for you. We’ll be showing off some Trello-inspired snacks (did someone say a “cheese board”?) and drinks to help you celebrate.

cheese-board-jpg.jpg

Helpful info about your favorite power-ups

We’ll have two power-ups (Crmble and Unito) giving talks about how to supercharge your Trello board with powerful features. It’s spooky how much time you’ll save by automating the tasks you’re currently doing! There will be live demos, Q&A, and all sorts of snippets of wisdom.

So what are you waiting for? I can pretty confidently promise this will be the most fun Zoom meeting you’ll join all year. (Not that 2020 has really set the bar too high.) Register for the event as (this isn’t a marketing ploy) we really do have limited space so we need to know ahead of time how many people are coming to ensure there’s enough room in the Zoom!

Can’t make it that day? Register anyway, and you’ll get the recording as soon as it’s available!

So 1) go register and then 2) comment below with any burning questions, ideas for Halloween costumes, your favorite FunManAndy memory, or anything else. :) 

5 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2020

This sounds like a lot of fun!! Count me in!

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 20, 2020

This is amazing - I will be there! Can't wait to make a snack board (LOL).

Like Erica Moss likes this
Jillian Amyot _Unito_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 20, 2020

Love it!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2020

The cheese board is SO GOOD.

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2020

Thank you, I was quite proud of myself for assembling that :) 

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2020

This looks like a lot of fun!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events