• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Awesome vACE Nuremburg event

Mikael Sandberg Community Leader Jul 23, 2020

The Special Guests English Edition - Virtual Atlassian Community Event Nuremberg was really great, @Erica Moss talked about how Trello is used internally.

The way I use Trello personally is to keep track of our wine collection.

3 comments

I totally agree.
I haven't known Trello so far but it looks awesome and I will have a deeper look soon! :)

Like # people like this
Erica Moss Community Manager Jul 27, 2020

@Tanja Schmidt How do you think you might use it, Tanya? 😄

@Erica Moss Probably a first adventure to organise some of my tasks, but maybe for some of my open source stuff later when I'm familiar with it... 🤔

I'm still a bit puzzled where to use a jira board and where trello, as I'm used to workflows. Any suggestions or ideas? 😉

Erica Moss Community Manager Jul 27, 2020

@Tanja Schmidt There isn't a right or wrong way to use either tool! If you're new to Trello, it might make sense to start small by using it as a to-do list with "to do," "doing" and "done" lists.

Erica Moss Community Manager Sep 29, 2020

@Tanja Schmidt I'd love to send you a small piece of swag as a thank you for attending this ACE. If you're interested, please send your mailing address and phone number to emoss AT atlassian.com. Thank you!

Erica Moss Community Manager Jul 23, 2020

@Mikael Sandberg Gold star for being the first! I'm adding you to my swag list and will email you to confirm contact info. 😄

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this
nina_schmidt Community Leader Jul 23, 2020

Thank you 😊 

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

257 views 8 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you