cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome vACE Nuremburg event

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2020

The Special Guests English Edition - Virtual Atlassian Community Event Nuremberg was really great, @Erica Moss talked about how Trello is used internally.

The way I use Trello personally is to keep track of our wine collection.

3 comments

Tanja Schmidt July 23, 2020

I totally agree.
I haven't known Trello so far but it looks awesome and I will have a deeper look soon! :)

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2020

@Tanja Schmidt How do you think you might use it, Tanya? 😄

Tanja Schmidt July 27, 2020

@Erica Moss Probably a first adventure to organise some of my tasks, but maybe for some of my open source stuff later when I'm familiar with it... 🤔

I'm still a bit puzzled where to use a jira board and where trello, as I'm used to workflows. Any suggestions or ideas? 😉

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2020

@Tanja Schmidt There isn't a right or wrong way to use either tool! If you're new to Trello, it might make sense to start small by using it as a to-do list with "to do," "doing" and "done" lists.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 29, 2020

@Tanja Schmidt I'd love to send you a small piece of swag as a thank you for attending this ACE. If you're interested, please send your mailing address and phone number to emoss AT atlassian.com. Thank you!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2020

@Mikael Sandberg Gold star for being the first! I'm adding you to my swag list and will email you to confirm contact info. 😄

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2020

Thank you 😊 

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events