Are you using Trello in Real Estate?

Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2017

We here at Trello would really like to learn more about how users take advantage of Trello in their profession and workplace!

If you are in Real Estate and use Trello, we would love to hear more on how you use Trello.

Feel free to show us a screenshot or share a link to a public board. Please make sure that there is no personal information or anything else visible, you would not like others to see.

Thanks,

The Trello Team

3 comments

ROGERIO PEREIRA June 4, 2018

Ola Torben!

Atuo no mercado imobiliário na cidade de Porto Alegre, Estado do Rio Grande do Sul, no extremo sul do Brasil.

Utilizamos o Trello para gerenciar os empreendimentos imobiliários das incorporadoras que atuam em nosso mercado. O Trello gerencia o pipeline de lançamentos de toda industria, em especial, às datas que serão lançados no mercado. Para tanto, utilizamos power up Teamgantt que no auxilia na visualização de oportunidades. E voce? Tambem utiliza Trello na industria imobiliaria? Fale-me um pouco de sua experiencia! Um abraço!

Tonia Mercer August 13, 2019

I am a mortgage advisor using Trello to assist with deal flow. I have found it ver helpful it keeping track of my clients. I do wish I could allow my realtor partners access to specific clients cards with out them being able to see all clients on the board. Is this possible? 

Dale Hans February 16, 2021

I am new to Trello and I am struggling to figure out how to use Trello to recreate the Excel  spreadsheets for Transaction Management.  I keep hitting issues at every step because of the "quirks" in Trello that come back to bite me.
Like trying to create contact cards, contacts for companies.  I tried to create two template cards and was confounded by my fields constantly changing from card to card templates.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events