Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any other QA folks use Trello in their day to day workflow?

Scotty Venza September 4, 2019

I've been using Trello as part of my QA workflow for a few years now and just wanted to see if anyone else does and also a brief overview of how you use it?

For me, I make cards for new features, and utilize the checklists as a spot to divide up the test cases by OS for mobile/web and use labels to priortize both the order of testing and also the priority of any defects I come across. While I'm testing, I use the Pomello program that integrates with Trello very nicely to work in a pomodoro way so I can be sure to get the 5 min breaks every 25 mins to give my ADHD brain a break lol.

Since my day is pretty packed with meetings as well, I have a standard backlog column and a 'To Do Today' column, so I can pick 3-5 things to for sure test today for the day to feel like a success.

But yeah, I'd like to hear how other QAs make Trello work for them and maybe try on some new techniques. :)

3 comments

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2019

Our Development team is user Trello for everything and anything to do with the Continuous Development for the totally epic IKEA Place App!

https://www.ikea.com/be/nl/customer-service/shopping-at-ikea/ikea-apps-pub1fb256d1

Will ask them about QA

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2019

@Scotty Venza Thanks so much for sharing how you use Trello! I'm sure you'll find other folks who are using it for this as well. Welcome to the party. 🎉

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 23, 2019

@Scotty Venza Hey, Scotty! You are one of our winners for a Taco plushie, plus one year of free Trello Gold. Please email me at emoss@atlassian.com with your physical mailing address to collect. Congrats!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events