Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin gets deactivated from workspace/board

Nitin Ravi December 14, 2022

Hi,

I have created couple of workspace, but both the workspaces are deleted from my space and when I check from my colleagues system it shows my name as deactivated.

Then I created boards alone and provided access to my colleagues. But to my surprise I could see I lost the access to the board which I created and  I could see I am deactivated when my colleague checked from his system.

This is very weird and I had to re do everything everytime.

Please help

1 comment

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2022

Hi @Nitin Ravi - welcome to the Community! In the future, please raise any questions you have as Questions, not Discussions, so our Community can get to you sooner.

Your Enterprise admins have deactivated you from the Enterprise. You will need to reach out to them for assistance. I cannot share their details over the Community as this is personal / private information, so I recommend asking your colleagues for their details or going to your internal IT help desk - this should be your first point of contact for Trello issues going forward as your Enterprise admins should be able to assist. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events