Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Add completion date

There were start date and finish date for a project or work item. Can we have a completion date for a project that was finished to log the dates that an item was fixed on my properties? This is important as then we can see for example when the air conditioner was replaced and if they were reliable. 

Thanks

1 comment

Hannah Morgan Community Leader May 15, 2022

@Franklin Tseng Completion date can be created using a custom date field. You can then use butler automation to auto-set that date. For example, "when a card is moved to the "Done" list, set "Completion Date" to now."

Dear Hannah:

There is something really strange going on.  I just checked on my Android phone, the date field for all of my cards were correct. Have the start date and end date with day month and year.  But going to my computer, I found 2 of the 6 cards, the year were missed on the card on my computer.  

This same card showed year on my phone, but not on my Computer.  Very strange. 

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,349 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you