📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community! 

My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello. In this first video, I'll be answering the question, "Why Trello?"

Hope you enjoy! If you have questions for me (or requests for videos), please leave them in the comments below.

15 comments

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2020

@Brittany Joiner - You could've saved yourself time and made a shorter video, "Why NOT Trello?" 😏

Thank you for sharing!

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2020

SO good. So, so good.

giphy

Like # people like this
Darline Auguste
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 18, 2020

Wow, this is amazing Brittany!

loveit.gif

Like # people like this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2020

Trello is fantastic !!!

WOW !!!

Thanks for sharing

Like # people like this
Jillian Amyot _Unito_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 18, 2020

Awesome Brittany!

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 20, 2020

Can't wait for the next vid! You are a born 🌟 @Brittany Joiner 

Like # people like this
orlie November 25, 2020

Great video Brittany!

Like # people like this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2020

Well done @Brittany Joiner - love the enthusiasm in your voice - it's contagious! :-)

Like # people like this
Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 1, 2020

That's awesome, Brittany! Congrats for the first video 🥳

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 2, 2020

Very nicely done, @Brittany Joiner !

Like # people like this
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 25, 2020

This is awesome @Brittany Joiner , I have now become more curious than ever about the features and benefits of Trello, so I suppose my Trello journey has begun :)

Like Erica Moss likes this
Susanne Eriksson December 28, 2020

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to more videos :)

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2021

@Brittany Joiner That's very very nice video :) 

Karan Verma January 25, 2021
Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2021

Well done @Brittany Joiner ! First time I learned there a desktop Trello 

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events