Using Trello to Create a Ripple of Change - Part II

Building upon my last article "Using Trello to Create a Ripple of Change" - our small but mighty Happy Ocean committee completed our 31-Day Plastic Free Challenge - (May edition) and managed to coordinate content and photos for 40 blog posts in a course of a month. All posts were published at the same time each day and committee members would share the daily live link via several social media groups and platforms. 

Instead of having a whole board for this process (eg. content calendar board), we communicated via one card and kept the lines of communication open through the comments section each day. This also kept us organized as we chose to use one card for the full initiative, instead of a card for each blog post. It also, enabled us to see that each of our cards were unique initiatives and if you wanted up-to-date information on the progress of a Happy Ocean initiative, everything was documented inside that particular card. 

happy ocean1.png

I highly recommend this method, especially if your team is new to Trello - seeing everything in one screen view (without the need to scroll too much) is less overwhelming.

happy ocean2.png

If you are interested in how our 31-day Plastic Free Challenge blog went, you can check it out at http://happyoceanpei.blogspot.com. Day 31 has a generic challenge poster that can be started any day of any month. It was an incredible experience, and I was so impressed at how easy it was to keep up with the items in the challenge to continue to live a green lifestyle, even after the challenge was completed.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events