Trello videos - Tips, tutorials, news, etc 📽️

Hey Trello friends!

Hope this is of value to the community, let me know if I’m breaking any rules here! 

Partly inspired by @Brittany Joiner post - if you’ve not seen her Trello videos, they’re great!  

I wanted to share some tutorial videos I’ve been working on over the last few months. Hopefully they're of use to other Trello fans. We’ve had some nice feedback on YouTube comments so far :)  

Trello video feedback comments.png

Full disclosure - A couple of them feature our Orah Apps Power-Ups but most are just general Trello advice/news. 

This latest one might be a good place to start - "Save time when using Trello". 

Trello save time- pro tips.001.jpeg

And there are all kinds of topics for different abilities. From beginner, ‘getting started’ videos through to some more advanced Butler automations.

Hope you find them helpful. I’m keen to keep improving these to continue helping out Trello users, so any feedback is welcome, including questions/requests for new videos :)

Thanks for reading/watching!

Dan

3 comments

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2021

Love the trello keyboard shortcuts!! They save me so much time... my favorite is Command/Ctrl + space that assigns you to a card. 

I am also a big fan of the next steps chrome extension! I'd never seen that one before and that's super handy for seeing what's coming up next. Thanks for sharing that!

Like Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_ likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2021

Hi @Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_ 

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Like Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_ likes this
Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 23, 2021

@Brittany Joiner agree the assigning yourself shortcut is great! Combine it with pressing q (at the board level) to instantly filter for your cards is great when there are multiple people working off the same board.

Like Brittany Joiner likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events