📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community! 

My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates.

Templates mentioned in this video:

Hope you enjoy! If you have questions for me (or if you have a favorite template to share), please add them in the comments below!

30 comments

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2021

@Dave Liao per your request... :) Enjoy!!

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 3, 2021

@Brittany Joiner I squee!

giphy

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 3, 2021

@Brittany Joiner - I had no idea I could attach animated GIFs and have them animate on cards.

#lifechanging

Like # people like this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 3, 2021

@Dave Liao definitely life changing

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2021

Great @Brittany Joiner! Thanks for sharing!

Like # people like this
Stanislav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2021

Hi,

Its not my template but i use it a lot and realy like it.

https://trello.com/b/caoEMy9D/life-watchers-2020

Like # people like this
M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 11, 2021

thank you for sharing @Brittany Joiner 

Like # people like this
Digikeijs March 29, 2021

Can you tell me which template or how I can make a template responsive for Trello? I am creating a public roadmap and most of my customers are on mobile, to be honest trello does not look good on mobile.

Like Viktoriya Borisova likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2021

@Digikeijs have you tried downloading the Trello mobile app? That's how i use Trello on mobile and I find it works pretty well for me! I know the team is always looking for more feedback so if you have any specific pain points on what doesn't work on mobile I'm sure they'd be happy to hear about it!

Kevin Tuei
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2021

Thank you so much for these templates @Brittany Joiner They will surely go a long way in also making long term plans for my community growth we are starting out. 

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2021

These are great templates, thank you for sharing @Brittany Joiner! One of my favourites has to be the 'creative content workflow' - It's my team's most used board apart from their own individual ones.

Like # people like this
Agatha Monteiro April 13, 2021

Adorei os modelos, parabéns @Brittany Joiner 

Like # people like this
Pedro Silva May 18, 2021

Absolutely lovely!

Thanks for sharing @Brittany Joiner !

Martin Keane May 24, 2021

Awesome, thanks @Brittany Joiner 

Trudy Richardson June 17, 2021

I don't understand all of the changes at all.  I had free trello for personal use only. Recently, they sent a trial...we were on vacation and now have some family issues ( 2 deaths), so I would like to talk to someone on the phone about mid week next week....Tuesday or Wednesday.  Please send me info at healthyliving@win.net on how I can contact someone.  Thanks!   

Deleted user June 29, 2021

Thanks for the share and good information!

Like # people like this
Wim Versprille July 1, 2021

Thanks for sharing. I'm looking for more templates. I want to use the CRM also. Is it posible to use an example from yours or is it better to use the example from trello. Thanks🙏🙏

Like # people like this
Silvia Wya Poty July 10, 2021

Helllo Brittany, thanks for offering this space.  I need your help....

I use trello for many years and last week a very important folder just don't open anymore. Trello just give me the option to delete it(!!!) Saying  i cannot open it anymore because there were too many windows open or something like this.  And I REALLY need to open it.

How can that just put is in this situation? I don't understand...

And how to resolve it, please ? I do need to open it again. 

(I use trello app in three computer and in the phone,  and both don't open it).

Thanks for your attention. 

If you can talk by email it's much better for me.. thanks again. 

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 11, 2021

@Wim Versprille you can use the Sales CRM template here!

@Silvia Wya Poty i think you'll need to reach out to support, I'm not sure what the issue you're having there is.

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro August 27, 2021

I really enjoy Trello and all the templates. Thanks for sharing @Brittany Joiner 🤩✨!

Steven September 9, 2021

thanks for sharing

Charlene Freeman September 14, 2021

Thanks! 

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 21, 2021

Thanks @Brittany Joiner  for sharing!

Medhat Ahmed November 14, 2021

Thanks for sharing it @Brittany Joiner 

Paul O_Neill February 24, 2022

Is there a way to see what template a Trello board is using?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events