New series kicking off... Trello shorts!! (Quick tips in Trello.)

Happy Monday!! 

So excited to kick off a series of videos I'm planning to launch that I'm calling "Trello shorts".

giphy

They're quick, bite-sized Trello videos showing you how to do one thing at a time, rather than a long tutorial about how to build a whole system (don't worry, I'll still have plenty of those too).

Some of the topics I plan to share are: 

šŸ‘§ How to add a member to a card

šŸ›Ž How to filter cards on your board to just see your own cards

šŸ”— How to make a short link to invite multiple people to your board

āš ļø Editing permissions on your Trello board

ā€¼ļø Making "required" fields on Trello. 

...And more!!

Want to share your own tip? 

If you want to join, the more the merrier! I'll be using the #trello-shorts tag to keep everything organized, and I'd love for other to participate, as well! Feel free to showcase something fun you've made in Trello or a quick tip that you've discovered. 

Here they come... starting with today's!

I'm kicking off the series today with this post about making an automation trigger for when a card moves to "any" list in Trello. I've made that a separate post so the title can be easier to find if others are searching.

Be on the lookout for more Trello Shorts coming here soon! (and if you want a notification the instant they're available, you can sub to my youtube channel and get a notification before i even have time to write up the community post!)

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events