Create
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

May 20th is here - What happens next?? Join Brittany Joiner and Mike to find out....

From May 20th, if you're over the 10 collaborator limit in your workspace, your Trello boards will be locked as read-only until you either upgrade or bring the number back down to 10 or less. This was announced here back on March4th but time has a habit of flying by so the day has arrived

There are still a lot of questions about this and if you find yourself in a panic today, @Brittany Joiner and @Dreamsuite Mike can help. 

Join our livestream as we're going live Monday, April 8th, and 11:30EST where we will be talking about these changes. 

We'll be:

• Recapping the timeline to this change and explaining thing that cause confusion.
  • Done nothing about it and are now panicking? We will tell you how you can buy yourself a bit more time and give you the best tips to work around this change.
  • Give you our views on why every cloud has a silver lining and why this change may actually be a good thing in the long run
  • Doing what we do best and generally chatting Trello, we want you to ask anything as long as it is about Trello  šŸ˜ƒ

6 comments

Emily Wilson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 21, 2024

Do all board members need to upgrade or just the Administrator?

Like ā€¢ Giordano Pietrucci likes this
Beverley Seddon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 22, 2024

I only have 3 collaborators, but it has still gone to read only, can you help please

Gaelle
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 22, 2024

It's the same thing for us. After removing members we only have 6 collaborators and it has still gone to read only.

Like ā€¢ # people like this
Rachel Haus
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 24, 2024

Same here. We made sure to have only 10 collaborators, but now it's read only. I see no answers here. What's going on?

Like ā€¢ ķ™©ķ˜„ģ§„ likes this
brian
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 30, 2024

It's the same for us.  We only have 8 collaborators and we are still locked out of opening new cards or updating our existing projects. I have spent hours trying to reset and have followed their instructions multiple times, and it is still read only. 

Kathryn R.
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 30, 2024

I am unable to remove members to get below the 10 person limit. Seems like a money grab - get your customers frustrated to the point that they break down and upgrade. Can't find a way to contact support anywhere. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events