Free Trello Views during Premium Week '22

premiumweek.png

Premium Week is back again this year on the Atlassian Community, and Trello is part of the fun!

Our teams at Trello, Confluence, Jira Service Management, and Jira Software are bringing top tips this week to supercharge teamwork. 🚀 To kick off this week-long celebration, a special announcement for all Trello users:

During Premium Week, everyone gets access to Trello Views

Trello Timelines? Tables? Calendars? You’ve got them!

During Premium Week, every Free and Standard Trello customer is getting access to these advanced views that are normally only accessible in our Trello Premium edition.

If you’re a Trello user, you’re probably already familiar with boards, but with the Premium feature Trello views, you can see your projects from every angle with Timeline, Table, Calendar, Dashboard, Map and Workspace views that will bring a fresh perspective to the task at hand.

By the way, no action needed to access these new views – just log in to get started! ✨ Be quick, because you’ll only see these views on your account during Premium Week (unless you upgrade to Trello Premium, of course 😉). If you try them out, let us know what you think in the comments.

There’s also more in store: collaboration matchmaking sessions, insider tips, agile planning, and more.

See what other activities our teams have planned at Premium Week 2022: Supercharge teamwork with Atlassian Premium and (👁️‍🗨️) watch the post for updates when each activity goes live to earn our exclusive Premium Week '22 badge.

PremiumWeekBadge.png

If you'd like to join in on the fun, see you in our Premium group!

3 comments

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2022

Whoa this is awesome!! I'm a big fan of the views... Timeline is my fav. Can't wait for more folks to get to experience it!

gilbert louis November 18, 2022

always open to new features (well for me) so thx

Sergey Fetisov November 22, 2022

думаю круто!)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events