Atlassian User Groups: Trello edition Edited

Trelloedition.png

You’re invited to our first ever Trello User Groups

Good news for current and aspiring Trello enthusiasts! We’re launching Trello User Groups so that you can network, share ideas, solve problems and discover new ways to use Trello, all IRL. To start, we’re hosting our first four TUGS in Austin, Mountain View, Seattle and New York City. These meetups will be as informational as a board meeting yet as fun as a board game ;). 

Austin is up first, with full location information already filled out below. For updates on Mountain View, Seattle, and New York City, and to learn more about attending/hosting a Trello User Group, fill out this form. 

Austin, Texas
When: February 13th, 6-8 PM
Where: Atlassian, 303 Colorado St #1600, Austin, TX 78701

Don’t forget to RSVP!

Mountain View
When: March 20th, 6-8 PM
Where: Atlassian, 321 E Evelyn Ave, Mountain View, CA 94041

Seattle
When: March 22nd, 6-8 PM
Where: TBD

NYC 
When: March 27th, 6-8 PM
Where: TBD

We hope to see you there :) 

8 comments

This is exciting and I would love to see this happen in India one day. :)

Very excited about this!!

Cool! I hope Trello User Groups will come to Europe in the future. :)

Woot woot!  I love Trello!  It's my first stop every morning to gather my thoughts for the day and focus!  

This is great.  Hopefully it makes its way to San Diego!

The Trello User Group event in Austin on 2/13 was a huge success! Lot's of folks wanted to experience a Trello Edition user group event!IMG_0057.JPGIMG_0052.JPGIMG_0064.JPGIMG_0059.JPGIMG_0062.JPGIMG_0055.JPG

Great pics @Tony Moreno [ATX AUG] !! :)

@Ashley Elder love your 'Questions?' slide!  I have one of those in my slide deck too! ;)

Devon Henderson Community Champion Wednesday

Wow, those pictures are great! If there's ever one in Chicago, count me in for sure.

Comment

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot