Atlassian User Groups: Trello edition

Trelloedition.png

You’re invited to our first ever Trello User Groups

Good news for current and aspiring Trello enthusiasts! We’re launching Trello User Groups so that you can network, share ideas, solve problems and discover new ways to use Trello, all IRL. To start, we’re hosting our first four TUGS in Austin, Mountain View, Seattle and New York City. These meetups will be as informational as a board meeting yet as fun as a board game ;). 

Austin is up first, with full location information already filled out below. For updates on Mountain View, Seattle, and New York City, and to learn more about attending/hosting a Trello User Group, fill out this form. 

Austin, Texas
When: February 13th, 6-8 PM
Where: Atlassian, 303 Colorado St #1600, Austin, TX 78701

Don’t forget to RSVP!

Mountain View
When: March 20th, 6-8 PM
Where: Atlassian, 321 E Evelyn Ave, Mountain View, CA 94041

Seattle
When: March 22nd, 6-8 PM
Where: TBD

NYC 
When: March 27th, 6-8 PM
Where: TBD

We hope to see you there :) 

20 comments

arunsathiya February 2, 2018

This is exciting and I would love to see this happen in India one day. :)

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 5, 2018

Very excited about this!!

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2018

Cool! I hope Trello User Groups will come to Europe in the future. :)

BillyP
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2018

Woot woot!  I love Trello!  It's my first stop every morning to gather my thoughts for the day and focus!  

Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2018

This is great.  Hopefully it makes its way to San Diego!

Tony Moreno _ATX AUG_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2018

The Trello User Group event in Austin on 2/13 was a huge success! Lot's of folks wanted to experience a Trello Edition user group event!IMG_0057.JPGIMG_0052.JPGIMG_0064.JPGIMG_0059.JPGIMG_0062.JPGIMG_0055.JPG

BillyP
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2018

Great pics @Tony Moreno _ATX AUG_ !! :)

@Ashley Elder love your 'Questions?' slide!  I have one of those in my slide deck too! ;)

Devon Henderson
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 21, 2018

Wow, those pictures are great! If there's ever one in Chicago, count me in for sure.

Like Jeffrey Wat likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 28, 2018

@Tony Moreno _ATX AUG_ those pictures are amazing!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2018

So excited about this! 🎉 Looking forward to your Canadian dates, if you want to start with the smallest province in Canada I’d love to help out and be involved. Great photos, thanks for sharing.

Anil Pattni March 6, 2018

Oh no, I missed this, is there a recap video? 

Look forward to the next one.

Randi Johnson March 30, 2018

Would love to see one come to Boston

Linda Gross April 10, 2018

So bummed that I missed the one in Seattle but am such a newbie, probably better to wait for next one anyhow.  Please host another one soon - cheers! L

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 16, 2018

Wow, just looking at your post again! What camera (and/or editing tool) did you use to take these brilliant photos?

Like Iain Dooley likes this
Luis Ortiz October 4, 2018

Anybody from the NYC user group? 

I'd like to invite you to a workshop  called "Building customer-centric apps with Trello"

The SoftwareDevTools team is collaborating with Galvanize, Trello & Freshworks to host a very interesting workshop. 

Here are some topics we will be covering:

Here's the link to RSVP in Galvanize, SoHo. 

Check out more in this Atlassian Community discussion: 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-discussions/Invitation-NY-workshop-Building-customer-centric-apps-with/m-p/898063#M303

Jeffrey Wat November 2, 2018

+1 for Chicago. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2018

@cassieACE when are we setting this up in Sydney?

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 7, 2018

Today I was at my first Trello AUG in Bern, Switzerland. Was able to talk with a very open and creative group of people. :)

Like BillyP likes this
cassieACE
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 7, 2018

@Iain Dooley Just sent you an email! :)

cassieACE
Community Manager
December 7, 2018

@Sloan N_ B_ So happy to hear your first Trello event was a positive experience! I can't wait to see how Trello's in-person community grows in Bern. Joel is amazing. :) 

Like BillyP likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events