Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accelerate your teams' work with Atlassian Intelligence (AI) features 🤖 now in beta!

Hey y’all! I’m Erika, a product marketer on Trello 😎 I’m thrilled to announce we have several AI beta features ready for Trello Standard and Premium users to activate 🎉

This means that the option for Trello admins to enable Atlassian Intelligence (AI) features is now available across Atlassian Cloud sites. Right now, the following features are available in Trello card’s description and comments editor sections—read on to learn more! ⤵️

• Generate, summarize, and improve spelling and grammar of your content 

• Brainstorm new content based on topics you provide

• Find and insert action items onto your card based on content

How do I get started?

Trello admins can enable Atlassian Intelligence in Trello with three easy steps:

1. Navigate to your Trello Workspace settings

image-20230810-223714.png

1. Locate the Atlassian Intelligence - Beta section and toggle the button to activate Atlassian Intelligence for Trello. Once enabled, every user in your Trello Workspace now has access to Atlassian Intelligence!

Atlassian external (1) (1).png

1. Use Atlassian Intelligence by clicking on the blue Atlassian Intelligence button or by typing /ai when editing Trello cards.

Start AI.png

AI dialogue.png

And voilà! You're up and running using AI in Trello 🪄 Check out this cool gif of @Brittany Joiner below trying the new feature in her card's comments section and this Trello support doc for more info!

Brittany Joiner_Screenshot.gif

Top ways Trellists can use Atlassian Intelligence features

• Make your writing more concise and readable, summarize long-winded content, clean up writing, fix grammar, or change tone, depending on your audience

• Kickstart your creativity: generate new ideas and suggestions quickly for any given prompt / scenario

• Find action items: so you can create a plan of action, next steps, or checklist

Looking for AI features in other Atlassian products? 🤔

You can also use all AI features in Confluence, Jira Software, Jira Work Management, and Jira Service Management, and Bitbucket.

How it helps Confluence and Jira teams:

• Generate, transform, and summarize content while you’re writing

• Ask any question in the search bar and get relevant, contextual answers

• Boost efficiency by more quickly writing user stories, updating issues, and responses

• Communicate more clearly with stakeholders by adjusting your writing tone

• Improve alignment by summarizing roadblocks, decisions, and outcomes

• Search for issues in Jira Software using everyday language

See it in action:

Atlassian Intelligence is built for trust

Atlassian takes your privacy seriously, and we work together to handle your data responsibly. Our Privacy Principles and Privacy Policy are applied to Atlassian Intelligence. Additionally, in building, deploying and using Atlassian Intelligence, Atlassian is guided by its Responsible Technology Principles.

As users of our own products, we’re truly building the products and privacy protections we want to work within. Still have questions? Learn even more by visiting our trust center.

How can I share my feedback?

You can ask questions and share feedback in a couple of ways:

• If you come across any inappropriate responses, please use the 👍 👎 buttons and leave us feedback directly in the product to flag them for our team.

• Comment or ask questions in this post

• Request to join the dedicated Atlassian Intelligence Community group and share your feedback directly

• From time to time, we’ll also host AMAs and reach out for feedback in this Community group

You can also reach out to https://trello.com/contact and provide our awesome Trello Support team with feedback on this feature. As we continue to develop and iron out kinks, we’re eager to hear all you have to say about how you find Atlassian Intelligence features.

Cheers,

The Atlassian Intelligence team

10 comments

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2023

Very interesting combo of AI with Trello !!

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2023

Yesss! So excited to see this here already!

I wrote up my own review of it here in the community, and I'm excited to see some more details from the Trello Product team! Glad to hear this will be around for Standard folks, I thought it might just be premium!

Like # people like this
Erika Storli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2023

@Brittany Joiner your Youtube video is AWESOME, thanks for creating and sharing!

Like # people like this
Chris Curnow October 19, 2023

I'm trying it out and its brilliant for changing my writing style to professional in the task descriptions, my grammar is normally very lazy, especially as its just notes to my future self and this improves recalling tasks immensely.

Like Erika Storli likes this
Mr Obrien Michael October 22, 2023

Thanks, is it possible to use AI or in some way fix the labels and UX?

~Labels that are comonly used now require hitting show more, making using labels even one commonly used not readily available.

~ Now when dragging a card on a Mac M chip not sure other desktops it will swap windows to the side where it used to just scroll to the side, this means randomly when working it will leave trello when just want to place a card on another list. How to change this back to original UX please?

Thanks Trello~

Like wendygreenwood likes this
Francesc Llorens
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 9, 2024

I'm going to make a very simple question: are you training a LLM with your customers data? yes or no?

Like Deluge Storm likes this
Arian-Yoss
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 13, 2024

Also Prost passt irgendwie nicht als Abschluss eines Textes ich würde es vielleicht mit freundlichen Grüssen probieren oder rechtsfreundliche Grüsse oder so aber Prost ist ein Logo das macht man im Restaurant am stammtisch wenn man ein Bier trinkt mit Freunden finde ich

Arian-Yoss
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 13, 2024

Nur natürlich habe ich vergessen zu berücksichtigen das wahrscheinlich eine übersetzungssoftware verwendet wurde denn ich habe den Text auf deutsch und ich gehe davon aus dass sie das auf Englisch geschrieben haben von dem her ist es eigentlich nicht relevant alles Gute

Troels Vinding
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 7, 2024

Unfortunately the Atlassian AI does't support other languages than English. So if you for exampel ask the Atlassion AI to make a summery it does't come out in the same language as the original text. Not so usefull.

Autologygeeks
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 11, 2024

Impressive! Gotta test it out.

Like SF likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events