Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Intelligence is here in Trello!

DISCLAIMER: If you don't see this yet, I think it might be being slowly rolled out, so I suspect you'll see it soon. I also suspect it might just be a premium-only feature, so if you're on the free version you might not see this. 

I was in Trello and saw a banner for enabling Atlassian Intelligence, and I was shocked! I thought we were still quite far away from this happening, especially in Trello. So I was pretty excited. I enabled it for my workspace (you can do this from the workspace settings page), and accepted a few terms and I'm good to go!

You'll see in your description and comment fields that there's a new button in your menu! 

image.png

Click that Atlassian Intelligence icon and you can ask it to brainstorm text, summarize something... and if you have text selected when you click it, then you can ask it to do a variety of things to the selected text, like fix the writing, make it longer/shorter, change the tone... even to find action items!

image.png

I'm super excited to play around with this, and I made a video to give you a bit more of a preview of what it's like to play around with it, and I also wrote a recap in my Trello newsletter

Let me know what you think!

1 comment

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 3, 2023

Always love your recaps and perspective, Brittany!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events