Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We’re looking for your feedback on a new feature launch in Organization Insights!

Erika Storli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2022

Greetings our illustrious Trello Admins,

In past feedback, we’ve heard from many of you about the importance of tracking the number of users across your organization that are active on Trello. Over the past few months, our Trello Product teams have been working hard to improve this experience.

Therefore, we’re excited to announce that Organization Insights (or “Org Insights”) now includes Trello active user data as well! You may be familiar with Org Insights if you already monitor Jira or Confluence usage.

Org Insights_Updated.png

What does this mean? Org Insights can help you better understand the active use of Trello in your organization, and in turn, make informed budgeting decisions.

How do you access Org Insights? You’ll need to complete three key actions in order to access Org Insights: have an Atlassian org linked to your Trello Enterprise, claim the domain(s) of your organization, and have an Org Admin role in admin.atlassian.com. Once these prerequisites are in place, you’ll then see a new navigation item on the left as “Insights” in the Trello Admin dashboard. This link then opens up the Organization Insights page on admin.atlassian.com.

Org Insights_Trello Admin Hub.png

Questions, comments, suggestions? This is just the start. Once you’ve had a chance to play around in Org Insights, we'd love to hear what works (or doesn’t work) for you with this new tool. How should we further improve Trello Enterprise analytics so that it’s the most helpful for all admins?

Let us know in the comments below what your thoughts are—our team is eager for your feedback! 👀

1 comment

Comment

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2022

This definitely seems like a very nice to have feature! Just making sure I understand - this is only for Trello Enterprise workspaces, right? (I don't think anyone at Elastic has that, so I don't think I could even find the right person to try to test drive these features, so just confirming before I ask around!)

Victor Dronov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 28, 2022

Thank you @Brittany Joiner ! Correct, this new feature available on the Trello Enterprise plan only.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events