Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what's the best training/certification for my needs

Stéphanie Lemaire October 10, 2019

Hi everyone,

I worked now with Jira Server and Confluence since a little more than 6 months.

My job consist of planning, following the ongoing work of a testing team and improve the way they work.

assignment/prioritization of my resources, I'm now looking for training or certification that could help me:- improve my service desk (forms, UX, dispatching,...)

• creating automatization to decrease manual entries and clicks
  • optimizing workflow to follow better KPI's
  • build planning calendar for improving the assignments
  • improving researches by how we fill and classify our activities
  • continuous improvement in general

Which training/certification to you recommend me the most?

Also note that there's an Atlassian group that limited our access to keep a standardize and uniform configuration so I need to raise request sometimes but have access to automation for Jira for example that is totally unknown for me.

Thanks a lot for your help :)

1 comment

Comment

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 13, 2019

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Stéphanie Lemaire 

Atlassian University Certifications are a great long term goal but it looks like you would benefit from some of the other training Atlassian has on offer right now.

To get an idea of what is available check out Atlassian training is not one-size-fits-all where I provided details of the long-list of training available from Atlassian.

From what you have described, the Atlassian learning path for Jira Project Administrators best matches your role. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events