It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Feature Request for Atlassian University

Hello Atlassian University Team,

It's a really important feature that needs to be updated in Atlassian University!

A new feature is required in the Video control section that is Adjusting the Video in the desired resolution.

Example: 144p 240p 360p 480p 720p 1080p

There are a lot of places where internet connectivity is not good at those places this feature will help them a lot while learning at Atlassian University.

I realized this 2 times awhile learning at Atlassian University :

1. When my internet connection is slow, the video is getting buffered and I have to refresh the page multiple times.

2. My browser false detects that I have slow internet connectivity, the video starts getting buffered and I have to refresh the page multiple times.

I have faced this problem many times on different platform but I had managed that by changing it to a different resolution as well as which has a decent quality. 

So I think this would be a great feature that can be added so that people can enjoy learning anytime from anywhere.

1 comment

@Soumyadeep Mandal - I moved this feedback to the Training and Certifications area so it is more likely to be seen by the Atlassian University team.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Training & Certification

Atlassian University Live: Conquer Confluence Permisisons

Atlassian University Live   webinars provide you and your teams with the chance to strengthen your Atlassian product skills, and learn directly from Atlassian experts. Learn a systematic appr...

85 views 1 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you