Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearing the Fog Around Atlassian Certified Expert Requirements through Illustration

Kiet Ngo June 6, 2023

As Atlassian's most prestigious Certification, the Atlassian Certified Expert badge's requirement was more straightforward when it was still called Atlassian Certified Master ~ hold any 4 out of 5 certifications.

Today, the program requirements outlined here prove to be complicated. Therefore, I decided to put out a diagram to help illustrate the possible 4 paths to obtain this most reputable certification.

ACE.jpg

6 comments

Comment

Brandon Davies June 6, 2023

This is a great visualisation to help me wrap my head around the new paths but the cloud method seems more straight forward than before at least :D

Like Kiet Ngo likes this

Hey Kiet, just wanted to drop a line to say how awesome that diagram you sent me was! Seriously, it's amazing, and I'm so grateful to have seen it. Thanks a bunch!

Like Kalin U likes this
Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2023

Really cool and useful visualization. Cheers for sharing!

jack-thanks.gif

Like # people like this
Danine O_Donnell June 7, 2023

Kiet this is so very helpful ! Been trying to decipher which cert I really want to focus on. 

Like # people like this
Kiet Ngo June 7, 2023

I was confused too back then deciding which path should I go. I guess others had similar trouble too so that's why I created this bit.

Like Amanda Barber likes this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2023

So helpful, thank you for sharing! Excited to get started on this certification journey!

Like Kiet Ngo likes this
Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2023

@Kiet Ngo Thank you for your continued commitment to helping the Atlassian Community by sharing your insights, knowledge, tips, and wisdom! And in this case, a fabulous diagram!  Best wishes, ~ Joanna, Certification Team

Like Kiet Ngo likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events