Hi guys! How are you doing?
After some time absent, in January 1st I have set a goal of being more envolved in Atlassian related things outside work.
Being more specific [SMART :-)] my goals are:
- To become a Community Leader again;
- To become an Atlassian Certified Master.
It is going very well so far. In these first 3 days I have:
- Won 3 new badges (Rising Star, Level 4 and 10 Accepted Answers);
- Passed ACP-500 (Atlassian Certified System Administrator).
Next steps are:
- To try to keep this level of engagement in the community until the end of the year (and the years ahead);
- To pass the 4th exam: ACP-300 (have passed ACP-100/ACP-200/ACP-500).
Here is my feedback for both programs:
- Atlassian Community is wonderful. It connects people from everywhere in the world (e.g. I am from Brazil) and helps not only people that is asking questions but also people that is answering them. I see it as an excelent way to keep myself up to date with product's new features and also products that I do not use in my company.
- Atlassian Certification is wonderfull too! Some people say that certifications are not worth it, but I see a lot of value in them. Even after more than 10 years being an admin of Atlassian tools, while preparing for them I see lots of things to improve in my company"s environment that I would only study once I already had an issue.
In my opinion, you guys are on the right track!
As part of an ongoing series, Atlassian University offered this free webinar to strengthen your Atlassian product skills and learn directly from Atlassian experts. In this webinar, we ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events