ACP-120 certification difficulties

jennifer.sewell January 10, 2022

I am looking for resources or help in preparing for the ACP-120 exam.  I have taken the prep course, created flashcards, studied quite a bit-but I still failed the exam. I also have other certifications and have taken a lot of tests! I am a working JIRA Admin and have a good grasp of all of the overall functionalities of Jira Cloud.  It was literally the hardest test I have ever taken-and the resources available, while helpful, did not prepare me for the super tricky test questions.  Are there any study groups-or what are other folks doing?  

4 comments

Comment

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2022

Hi @jennifer.sewell , I opened a support ticket for you so I can dive into this a bit more with you.  Did you receive a notification about it?

carlos_marin - ENTELGY -
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2022

What is the purpose of the supoort ticket you opened?

Best regards,

jennifer.sewell March 1, 2022

Julia-I didn't receive notice of a Support ticket.  Where can I access it?

M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2022

Hi @jennifer.sewell 

I would recommend to study in groups. 

If you have any question, I can help you out.

Like Stephanie Coffey likes this
Tauwa April 4, 2022

Check this question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification-questions/Prepare-together-for-ACP-120/qaq-p/1965045.  You will find useful answers and resources. Those resources helped me pass the ACP-120 exam.

jennifer.sewell April 4, 2022

Thank you!

Like Tauwa likes this
Tauwa April 5, 2022

You're welcome. Hope you find it useful too. 

Michael Gold November 13, 2022

I am preparing to take my exam as well. I hope that we both can pass this exam. I am not the best exam taker and believe me, I need that help too. My worry is being able to deciper the questions correctly and able to answer correctly. 

Alessandro Lombardo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2022

Hi @jennifer.sewell You should take the prep course for ACP-120, it is very helpful

jennifer.sewell July 21, 2022

I did take the prep course. 

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2022

@jennifer.sewell , did you take all the recommended Skillbuilder courses as well?  Also we suggest using the practice questions as a study resource -- all of the practice questions have explanations that are designed to help you gain and solidify additional knowledge. 

Like Alessandro Lombardo likes this
jennifer.sewell July 21, 2022

Yes and yes.  You can see in my initial post that I also created flashcards.  

"I have taken the prep course, created flashcards, studied quite a bit-but I still failed the exam. I also have other certifications and have taken a lot of tests! I am a working JIRA Admin and have a good grasp of all of the overall functionalities of Jira Cloud.  It was literally the hardest test I have ever taken-and the resources available, while helpful, did not prepare me for the super tricky test questions.  Are there any study groups-or what are other folks doing?"

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events