Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepare together for ACP-120

sriramcse31 March 8, 2022

Hello Guys,

I am preparing for ACP-120 and have booked the exam already. Is there anyone who want prepare along with me.

Just looking for others so that we can discuss the tips and topics.

Best regards,

Sriram

4 answers

Suggest an answer

2 votes
M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2022

Hi @sriramcse31 

If you need to practice, Check these two practice exams with 140 questions with detailed answers.

Disclaimer: These are NOT exam dumps. 

sriramcse31 March 14, 2022

Thanks for your wonderful work. As an author of the course, will you be able to provide any discounted udemy vouchers?

0 votes
Erin Moore May 9, 2022

I have sent and email.  I am also preparing for the 120

Erin Moore May 9, 2022

Let's start a discord!
 ACP 120  https://discord.gg/hpzUrCpecD 

0 votes
Sachin Dhamale
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2022

@sriramcse31 ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

First of all ACP-120 is Jira Administration for Cloud Instance.

Before giving exam its important to work on this tool and on jira admin are on cloud  at least 6 month to 1 year.

Then download the topics and prepare as per the topics. 

Hi Sachin, Thanks for your input. I have been working on Jira for the last 8 years and as a part-time admin for 4 years. So I believe I satisfied that condition,

But I am sure certification is a different ball game and requires more knowledge on the documentation along with handson.

and Yes I downloaded the topics and going through them already. Just need someone so that the preparation can be driven from both sides.

Like Sanjen Bariki likes this
0 votes
Angélica López March 9, 2022

Hi, i am preparing too. How can i contact you?

Can you please drop me a note on sriramcse32(at)gmail.com and we can take it from there?

Like Sanjen Bariki likes this
sriramcse31 May 9, 2022

https://discord.gg/hpzUrCpecD 

please join this discord and we can take it from there.

baz89103 November 14, 2022

Is this discord available? I am not able to join

Sanjen Bariki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2023

Hi @sriramcse31 ,

Good point noticed in the comment😂.

Certification is a different ball game, hands-on will not work here, Only the documentation and knowledge will work. It means, we need to go back to the Student life and start the note book study.

POV:- Preparing for the atlassian certification.

Regards,

Sanjen Bariki

Like Adeola Lawal likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events