Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training by enable.atlassian.com or by training.atlassian.com?

Deleted user February 8, 2020

Hi Community,

I would like to know differences between training by enable.atlasian and training.atlassian. Those match in some point? 

Thanks! 

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sherry Quinn
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2020

Hi Angela, enable.atlassian.com is a site for Atlassian Solution Partners and training.atlassian is for everyone else. There is an intersection in content between the two sites, but enable.atlassian.com contains additional content that's specific to partners, such as the Sales Accreditation materials. 

Deleted user February 11, 2020

Thanks Sherry! For both I access with my partner account, however if I want get the same material (certifications mostly) with a non-partner account then, is it possible?

Atalie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2020

Hi Angela, 

You can access training.atlassian.com (Training Portal) with a non-partner email account but not enable.atlassian.com (Enablement Academy). You must have a Partner email account to access Enablement Academy. Solution Partners do have access to any of our Certification courses for free except for ACP-600 (Project Admin in Jira Server bundle), but it can be purchased in Training Portal. 

To access Certification courses, you can sign up with your non-partner email to enroll any of our paid or free courses at https://training.atlassian.com/certification-catalog. Click on the course name to enroll in it. 

Our free skillbuilder courses are listed under Free Skillbuilders section toward the bottom of the page. The cost for the Certification Prep Courses are listed next to each course name. 

Best,
Atalie

Like # people like this
Deleted user February 12, 2020

Thanks Atalie!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events