Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Practice ACP-120

Sarah Youssef November 15, 2022

Hello All,

I am trying to practice for ACP-120, I would like to ask about from where I can buy hands-on labs for JIRA Admin 1, JIRA Admin 2, Customize workflow and ACP-120 without the course please. The lab document and the environment setup to practice.

Appreciate your support and guidance.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Sarah El-Hagagi

4 answers

3 accepted

Suggest an answer

4 votes
Answer accepted
Tauwa November 15, 2022

Hi @Sarah Youssef 

Welcome to the community. 

I will share with you what I did: I bought the ACP-120 practice exams from udemy and practiced each and every question using Jira Software Cloud Premium Trial which is free of charge and you don't need a credit card. Over all, the cost is very cheap but you have to invest your time. 

You can check this discussion and you will find useful links there. 

Hope it helps

Thanks, @Tauwa, for your prompt response. I appreciate your insights and informative reply based on your experience. 

Like # people like this
Lauren Allen November 15, 2022

@Sarah Youssef Please be careful buying the udemy practice exams.  Some of our team have purchased them and have found that not all the answers are correct and it ended up being more confusing than following the study guides from the Atlassian University. 

Installing a free trial of Jira premium is a great way to go. 

The university have also announced that they will soon be selling 30, 60 & 90 day access to lab environments however I'm not sure when they will be released. 

Like Sherri Sandler likes this

That will be a great opportunity to buy a lab environment, I wish it could also include several accounts, so each option will have varieties of login users with different roles depending on the student preparation. 

To be honest, Lauren, I was searching to buy a bundle from Atlassian for this exam including work lab books for the different prerequisite paths along with hands-on lab environment. However, I understood from the first reply it is not available and each of them has a separate course which will grant the work book and access environment.

I am trying to practice. Hope for the best.

Thanks, @Lauren Allen for your reply and advise. Wish everyone the best in their next milestone and whole journey! 

Good Day.

Tauwa November 15, 2022

@Lauren Allen I bought the ACP-120 from udemy and I found all the answers correct and even some answers were more correct than the Atlassian documentation especially for the component assignment topic as I explained here

Nevertheless you are right concerning these ACP-620 where a bunch of answers are incorrect. 

As mentioned in this discussion I was able to score more than 90% in the ACP-120 mainly because I prepared using these udemy ACP-120 exams and using a Free Jira Software Cloud Premium Trial instance. Of course, If I have found errors in these practice exams, I would not have recommended them here with the community. I really found them very informative and explanation were thorough and detailed with links to the documentation in order to check everything by yourself.  

Like # people like this
Amine November 16, 2022

@Lauren Allen are you ACP-120 Certified? 

2 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2022

Hi @Sarah Youssef welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The Lab workbooks are part of the course and cannot be purchased separately.

Good luck with the prep for the exam!

Hello Dave,

Thanks for your prompt response, I have been enrolled in the ACP120 free, I didn't find a course for it. Where is its course, please? Does the course of ACP120 include lab workbook for Admin1, Admin2 and workflow?

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2022

Hi @Sarah Youssef ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

After that you fix a date for the exam you should receive an email with a learning path for the related certification. Videos and example questions will be provided in that path.

Cross the fingers for the exam!

Fabio

Thanks, @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_for your prompt response. I will follow this after booking the exam.

Thanks All for the welcoming to the community and the wishes for the exam. You have been a kind community to me! :)

Like # people like this
0 votes
Suba Suba December 5, 2022

Hi @Sarah Youssef 

I appreciate your insights and informative reply based on your experience. 

Sarah Youssef December 12, 2022

Hello @Suba Suba, Sorry for late reply, I have been on business trip and just saw this. I followed what was mentioned in most of the above recommendations. I have studied the course itself and the related courses recommended. Furthermore, I have been practicing to understand the content of the courses. I hope this would help, and please accept my apologies for the late reply. Good Luck!

Suba Suba December 12, 2022
Like Sarah Youssef likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events