On-site Atlassian Certified Professional training recommendations?

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2018

I'm writing a proposal for an on-site training for up to 30 people at my company with a focus on Jira and Confluence administration, using Jira for Agile development, etc. My research thus far suggests that the coursework for the Atlassian Certified Professional credential will meet the needs of the team. 

Since this will be on site (Cleveland, Ohio, I'm looking for recommendations for Atlassian partners that  provide training. So far I've reached out to Experim and KnowledgeHut, any reviews, critiques, suggestions, etc. would be appreciated.

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
AyBee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2018

Atlassian University  offers onsite training directly, and we'd work with you to determine which classes and certifications might meet your teams needs. For 30 individuals, two Onsite Training days are recommended. Our Confluence course is designed for users, not Admins, so you may need to find Confluence Admin training for that from one our our Solution Partners. Here's a filtered view of Solution Partners who deliver either their own training or that use Atlassian University's official curriculum. Feel free to contact the Atlassian University's Service Desk  if you are interested in courses for your Jira Administrators or your Agile dev teams - we do have quite a bit of curriculum to support their needs. 

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2018

Thanks Amanda, this is very helpful.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events