Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Skillbuilder in Atlassian University: ASB-116 Governance & Housekeeping in Jira

Gautham Hari June 2, 2022

When will the Skillbuilder course for ASB-116 'Governance & Housekeeping in Jira' be available in Atlassian University? I see the badge exam is available in PSI exams.

The Atlassian University page is not yet updated with a link to the Skillbuilder. It still states "Coming on 1 June 2022: Housekeeping and Governance in Jira". 

https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/836788-maintain-your-certifications

"ASB: Earned by taking a free Skillbuilder course. To complete the requirements, you must pass an online assessment based on the course."

A skillbuilder should be available for it since the badge id starts with ASB.
Please share more details about this badge exam. Thank you!

4 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2023

I passed on https://test-takers.psiexams.com/atlassian

but I don't understand very I can find the certificate

0 votes
Gautham Hari June 8, 2022

@Ben Thoma @Rob Horan The Skillbuilder is available in Atlassian University now! :)
https://university.atlassian.com/student/page/1105866-jira-governance-housekeeping-skillbuilder-course-description

It needs to be unlocked. I get the error "Activity Locked - This activity cannot be accessed from your account."

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2022

Same

Greenshot 2022-06-08 10.53.12.png

Boris Montiel December 15, 2022

I got the same access error to another course, even though it states "enroll for free":

"Activity Locked. This activity cannot be accessed from your account"

Intro to JQL in Jira Software : Atlassian

Does anyone know the reason?

0 votes
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2022

I haven't seen this listed but I'm definitely curious.

0 votes
Gautham Hari June 2, 2022

@Ben Thoma Please share more information about the new Skillbuilder ASB-116 Governance & Housekeeping in Jira. Atlassian University page mentioned that it would be available on 1-June-2022. However, there is no other info or link to the Skillbuilder. Thanks!

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2022

@Gautham Hari @Rob Horan It's a bit delayed, but coming asap! I'll try to remember to come back and link it here once live.

Like Rob Horan likes this
Gautham Hari June 3, 2022

@Ben Thoma Thank you for the update! :) I look forward to this interesting Skillbuilder.

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2022

@Ben Thoma - sounds good, thanks!

Gautham Hari June 16, 2022

@Ben Thoma @Rob Horan The skillbuilder is available now and I just started watching the videos! :)

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events