Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to renew an expired free course

Matt_Grace April 1, 2020

Hi there,

I have enrolled in a couple of free intro courses, and stared them, but then was distracted with work.

I returned to them this morning and found that they had expired and I can't access them.

missed course.png

Please may someone un-expire the course for me, or explain how I can un-enrol and re-enrol.

My second question: why is there an expiry in the first place? I don't really have time to dedicate a whole day to going through a course, and I've found it's very convenient to run a lesson between tasks

Cheers
Matt

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nathan Matsushima
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2020

Hi @Matt_Grace !

Thanks for your question. I have gone ahead and reset the enrollments for you and removed the expiration date. You should be all set to go now! 

Let me know if I can help with anything else!

Cheers,

Nathan

Matt_Grace April 19, 2020

Thanks for your help @Nathan Matsushima 

0 votes
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 16, 2020

@Julia - can you help with this question?

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2020

Thanks @Kat Warner , someone on the University team will take a look at this for @Matt_Grace .

Nathan Matsushima
Atlassian Team
April 17, 2020

Thank you for flagging @Kat Warner  & @Julia ! 

Matt_Grace April 19, 2020

Thanks for escalating this @Kat Warner  and @Julia 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events