Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to renew an expired free course

Hi there,

I have enrolled in a couple of free intro courses, and stared them, but then was distracted with work.

I returned to them this morning and found that they had expired and I can't access them.

missed course.png

Please may someone un-expire the course for me, or explain how I can un-enrol and re-enrol.

My second question: why is there an expiry in the first place? I don't really have time to dedicate a whole day to going through a course, and I've found it's very convenient to run a lesson between tasks

Cheers
Matt

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Matt_Grace !

Thanks for your question. I have gone ahead and reset the enrollments for you and removed the expiration date. You should be all set to go now! 

Let me know if I can help with anything else!

Cheers,

Nathan

0 votes
Kat Marketplace Partner Apr 16, 2020

@Julia - can you help with this question?

Julia Atlassian Team Apr 17, 2020

Thanks @Kat , someone on the University team will take a look at this for @Matt_Grace .

Thank you for flagging @Kat  & @Julia ! 

Thanks for escalating this @Kat  and @Julia 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Training & Certification

Managing Permissions in Jira for Cloud [Atlassian University Live webinar]

As part of an ongoing series, Atlassian University offered this free webinar to strengthen your Atlassian product skills and learn directly from Atlassian experts. Permissions are a vi...

568 views 13 12
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you